Important UPDATES (9/12/21)

Jake

Kastia Owner
Administrator
Mar 27, 2021
New Jersey
kastia.org
Hey there,

Its been quite a while since I last posted an update. Ill keep it short and sweet.

For the past few years, I have tried my very hardest to revive Kastia and make it as great as it once was, and so many months flew by with me studying the java language to be able to rebuild old plugins and be able to add anything to Kastia that I wanted to. Fast forward to now, 9/12/21 at 5:20 PM when I am writing this, I can proudly say that over the last few months I've been able to secure funding as well as the proper knowledge it will take to successfully run Kastia.

Now I know this all sounds great but it is still going to take some time to get the servers up and running as well as needing beta testers to find any glitches in the game or anything faulty with our new engine. For the time being, I will be releasing our 2 factions servers, we have OP factions and Original McMMO factions, this will take place sometime before October starts, I just want to finalize some things and make sure everything is working smoothly.

Our staff team has become non-existent so I will be opening staff applications this week, applications will be open for about a month so be sure to take your time applying!! We are also in need of a developer and some streamers/youtubers. If you are or know anyone who is interested please send them an application!!

As for previous ranks and other purchases, no items will be transferred to this new era for Kastia, no punishments from the previous servers ,forums or discord will transfer. This is a whole new start not just for Kastia but for us as a community.

(More information coming soon!!)

Best regards,
Jake - Owner of Kastia